- Grand Final MISS USSR UK 2019
- Boneca 6th Birthday X Mayan Warrior
- Mixmag Live 2019 Tour w/ Helena Hauff
- Shoreditch Vintage Kilo Sale
- Vaisakhi Festival at London Trafalgar Square
- Back to Black: Celebrating Amy Winehouse at The Blues Kitchen – Brixton
- Don’t miss Uniqlo Tate Lates April 2019
- Stanley Kubrick Exhibition in London at The Design Museum
- The Handmaiden [Extended Edition]
- Discover the Art of Jazz & Poetry in a Floating Bookshop
Feeding Time: an event by and for young people aged 14 to 19
Are you aged 14 to 19? Artist Emma Smith invites you to come and have lunch to hear from special guest speakers, watch short films, and help create a publication that relates to Emma’s exhibition.
We want to know who and how people seek to influence you and who you might want to influence in return. Your ideas will help shape what goes into the publication and who we send it to. This event will include the chance to see the Wunderblock exhibition at Freud Museum London, with the artist, which will be used as a starting point for sharing ideas.
How do the people around you, the media, or even politicians, try and shape or disguise your opinions and ideas? How would you like others to see you and the things that matter to you?
This event will be co-curated by young people, the artist Emma Smith, and Wunderblock’s curator, Rachel Fleming-Mulford. It will also include films made by young people involved in the Hidden Persuaders’ young people’s filmmaking programme 2018, relating to the idea of ‘brainwashing’ in everyday life.
Open only to 14-19 year olds.
Booking for the event includes free entry on the day to the Museum and Emma’s exhibition (usual price £7 for concessions). Booking also includes a free lunch (please state any dietary needs when booking).
Feeding Time: an event by and for young people aged 14 to 19 will be held at Freud Museum London on Saturday 30th of March 2019.
» More information here «
Culture | Feeding Time: an event by and for young people aged 14 to 19