- Curator’s talk with Ellen Greig
- Start Selling Online Without Buying Products – Dropshipping Ecommerce E-commerce
- A Day on Potential at Birkbeck – University of London
- We Love Soul meets ActiveLove Roof Terrace BBQ Ft. Ingrid
- Easy – Healthy – Delicious at Rachel’s Kitchen
- Last Frame Smartphone Film Festival
- Lynn Ruth Miller and Ben Clover at Comedy Cabin
- An Orchestral Rendition of Kanye West
- The Dark Eighties: Cult 80s Hit Party
- Century Twenty Design Shows – Midcentury Modern Furniture and Homeware Fair
Fancy Fair 2019
We are back! Now in its six successful year going from strength to strength this is the main event in North London’s annual calendar, a day when the whole community meets and says “hello”.
This is the much-loved Fancy Fair Free Festival held on the village Green in the living heart of Winchmore Hill in a safe pedestrian vehicle free zone.
In July 2018 over 20,000 residents and locals enjoyed our Free Festival with over a hundred stalls and attractions, local artists and artisans, classic fairground rides ,our lovely Brighton Beach donkeys, Professor Styles original authentic Victorian Mr. Punch Judy the wicked crocodile, policeman and the baby, just watch the children enthralled with this old style fun and humour, as far away from the internet as its possible for one day at least.
Entertainment | Fancy Fair 2019