- Bat The Father, Rabbit The Son Written and performed by Donal O’Kelly
- Feeding Time: an event by and for young people aged 14 to 19
- Secret Sunrise London – Earth Hour Global Dance at Southbank Observation Place
- Movies, Memories, Magic at the iconic Cinema Museum
- Indian Hatha Yoga, Pranayama & Mantra With Ravi Dixit
- Kanan Gill Live – Central London at Greenwood Theatre
- Mobo Award-Winning Club Rotation Returns To Subterania
- Rave Rituals Saturday Rave
- Performance by Adam Christensen at Camdens Art Centre
- Paint like Picasso! Shoreditch
Facebook Ads: How Do You Promote to Generate Sales
Independent authors and enlightened publishers alike are connecting with readers directly via the Facebook platform to generate sales. Find out how they do it and get some invaluable tips so that you can do it for yourself in this informal workshop.
Our workshop will be led by New York Times bestselling author and content marketing specialist Laxmi Hariharan. As well as being a fabulous independent author, Laxmi also has more than twenty years of experience working with various media brands including BBC and MTV.
Laxmi will talk through the following:
- When to use FB ads and how they fit into the marketing mix.
- Targeting including interests and lookalike audiences
- Importance of experimentation and tweaking
- How to set up FB ads 101 (a very short introduction)
- Short case study of Laxmi’s most successful ads
Plus they’ll be plenty of time for questions at the end.
Facebook Ads: How Do You Promote to Generate Sales will be held at The Groucho Club Wednesday 30th January 2019.
Business | Facebook Ads: How Do You Promote to Generate Sales