- Met prepares for Pride in London celebrations
- Transport for London reports record high levels of cycling in the capital
- Luxury Fashion and Jewellery Pop-up at Morton’s Private Members Club
- 2019 – 30th Ealing Beer Festival
- Contemplate – free art exhibition exploring identity through food
- Olympia live at The Old Blue Last
- Life Goes On – Free Screening
- Secondhand Furniture sale
- Bubble Rush – Avery Hill Park
- Innervisions Festival | Janet Kay & Carroll Thompson
Everest Base Camp Open Evening by Action Challenge
Have you ever dreamed of walking amongst the world’s highest and most famed peaks? Perhaps you’ve conquered Kilimanjaro and looking for your next challenge?
Everest Base Camp is an iconic destination – the trek to get there will take you through awe inspiring scenery; an 11 day trek is a journey through another world, culture and landscape. Over the past couple of years we’ve seen more and more want to take on this epic challenge with us. If you too are considering it – join us for a night of stories, information about how you can take it on & meet our team and other potential challengers!
We are hosting an information evening for everyone considering trekking in the Himalayas with us!
~ Himalayan trekking expert presenting
~ Covering routes, itinerary, accommodation, altitude
~ Action Challenge support, kit, training & more!
~ Information packs to take away
~ Q&A session with Action Challenge staff
~ Family, friends & colleagues welcome
~ Special offers for all attendees!
Everest Base Camp Open Evening by Action Challenge will held at Doggets Coat & Badge on Tuesday 26th of March 2019.
Travel | Everest Base Camp Open Evening by Action Challenge