- Curator’s talk with Ellen Greig
- Start Selling Online Without Buying Products – Dropshipping Ecommerce E-commerce
- A Day on Potential at Birkbeck – University of London
- We Love Soul meets ActiveLove Roof Terrace BBQ Ft. Ingrid
- Easy – Healthy – Delicious at Rachel’s Kitchen
- Last Frame Smartphone Film Festival
- Lynn Ruth Miller and Ben Clover at Comedy Cabin
- An Orchestral Rendition of Kanye West
- The Dark Eighties: Cult 80s Hit Party
- Century Twenty Design Shows – Midcentury Modern Furniture and Homeware Fair
Ever wanted to know how your flat white, latte or other morning cuppa is made
Ever wanted to know how your flat white, latte or other morning cuppa is made? Just exactly how do baristas use the espresso machine and what’s latte art all about?
This is your chance to learn the basics! Tart’s baristas welcome you to their side of the counter with an intro to the barista training we all go through.
In the 2-hour session you’ll learn:
☕ Basic theory on coffee (enough to sound smart in the pub)
☕ The anatomy of the coffee kit we use
☕ How to pull the perfect espresso shot
☕ Steaming milk for different types of coffee
☕ The dos and dont’s of making a good pot of cafetière coffee
Who this is suited for:
- Someone with no prior knowledge of espresso machines / making espresso-based coffees. If you’ve done training before, it’s not for you.
- 18+ due to the equipment used and free martini
Ever wanted to know how your flat white, latte or other morning cuppa is made? Now you can learn that at Tart Wednesday 30th January 2019.
Beverage | Ever wanted to know how your flat white, latte or other morning cuppa is made