- Freud in Prison by Freud Museum London
- Free From Festival London UK’s 1st Gluten, Dairy & Refined Sugar Free
- Ye Vagabonds at the Lexington
- Pop Up Africa’s – Africa at Spitalfields 2019
- Cornish rock trio William The Conqueror heading to London’s The Lexington
- Scott Lavene – Unveils sci-fi ‘Superclean’ Video
- The Twang return with brand new single Everytime
- Frankie Lee – Celebrates the release of ‘Stillwater’ at Omeara this month
- Thinking on Sunday: Women of Westminster – The MPs Who Changed Politics
- Memory: short films Session
Ever wanted to know how your flat white, latte or other morning cuppa is made
Ever wanted to know how your flat white, latte or other morning cuppa is made? Just exactly how do baristas use the espresso machine and what’s latte art all about?
This is your chance to learn the basics! Tart’s baristas welcome you to their side of the counter with an intro to the barista training we all go through.
In the 2-hour session you’ll learn:
☕ Basic theory on coffee (enough to sound smart in the pub)
☕ The anatomy of the coffee kit we use
☕ How to pull the perfect espresso shot
☕ Steaming milk for different types of coffee
☕ The dos and dont’s of making a good pot of cafetière coffee
Who this is suited for:
- Someone with no prior knowledge of espresso machines / making espresso-based coffees. If you’ve done training before, it’s not for you.
- 18+ due to the equipment used and free martini
Ever wanted to know how your flat white, latte or other morning cuppa is made? Now you can learn that at Tart Wednesday 30th January 2019.
Beverage | Ever wanted to know how your flat white, latte or other morning cuppa is made