- Curator’s talk with Ellen Greig
- Start Selling Online Without Buying Products – Dropshipping Ecommerce E-commerce
- A Day on Potential at Birkbeck – University of London
- We Love Soul meets ActiveLove Roof Terrace BBQ Ft. Ingrid
- Easy – Healthy – Delicious at Rachel’s Kitchen
- Last Frame Smartphone Film Festival
- Lynn Ruth Miller and Ben Clover at Comedy Cabin
- An Orchestral Rendition of Kanye West
- The Dark Eighties: Cult 80s Hit Party
- Century Twenty Design Shows – Midcentury Modern Furniture and Homeware Fair
Memory: short films Session / Film / FLAWA
Date(s) - 19/05/2019
2:00 pm - 4:00 pm
What is a memory? And how do we remember? The different countries of Latin America have long dealt with this universal theme along with grief, loss and letting go. This selection of short films from Peru, Colombia, and Cuba offers another gaze at how people deal with personal losses, cultural traditions and the inclement passage of time.
Made by talented Latin American filmmakers Francesca Canepa, Lucía Betancour, Luisa García Alva, Sofía Velasquez, and Celina Escher, the films deal with complex human experiences captured in five deeply moving stories.