- Curator’s talk with Ellen Greig
- Start Selling Online Without Buying Products – Dropshipping Ecommerce E-commerce
- A Day on Potential at Birkbeck – University of London
- We Love Soul meets ActiveLove Roof Terrace BBQ Ft. Ingrid
- Easy – Healthy – Delicious at Rachel’s Kitchen
- Last Frame Smartphone Film Festival
- Lynn Ruth Miller and Ben Clover at Comedy Cabin
- An Orchestral Rendition of Kanye West
- The Dark Eighties: Cult 80s Hit Party
- Century Twenty Design Shows – Midcentury Modern Furniture and Homeware Fair
Live Music Brunch: Sura Susso
Date(s) - 27/01/2019
11:00 am - 2:30 pm
The London Jukebox
Originally from the Gambia, Surahata “Sura” Susso was born into a griot family, a tradition that originates from West Africa and refers to cultural figures that carry knowledge and the regional identity of their communities through song, music and poetry.
Tickets £9.00 (+Fee)
Feast your ears on our live music brunch, featuring our brand new Indian breakfast menu, bottomless masala chai, mimosas and some of London’s most scintillating global talent.
With favoured morning street snacks from bustling Mumbai, fondly remembered sustenance had in the foothills of the Himalayas, along with spicy masala scrambled eggs; this is far from your average brunch.
Treat your senses to an adventure with our INTER-continental breakfast experience…
On the 27th of January we are joined by West African kora player, SURA SUSSO.