- Curator’s talk with Ellen Greig
- Start Selling Online Without Buying Products – Dropshipping Ecommerce E-commerce
- A Day on Potential at Birkbeck – University of London
- We Love Soul meets ActiveLove Roof Terrace BBQ Ft. Ingrid
- Easy – Healthy – Delicious at Rachel’s Kitchen
- Last Frame Smartphone Film Festival
- Lynn Ruth Miller and Ben Clover at Comedy Cabin
- An Orchestral Rendition of Kanye West
- The Dark Eighties: Cult 80s Hit Party
- Century Twenty Design Shows – Midcentury Modern Furniture and Homeware Fair
House Party Vol 2
Date(s) - 23/03/2019
7:00 pm - 11:00 pm
House of Togetherness
At the House we are into playfulness, the ability to connect to one another, adventure and having a damn good time. Each month we join forces with our favourite people and combine fresh experiences into a night to remember.
What to bring
If you’d like to participate in the body painting there are showers at the venue so bring a towel if you feel inclined to do this.
Hot Drink Cup
We are doing our bit for the environment and limiting disposable cups so please bring your own. There is a 50p discount on all our lovely hot drinks when you have your own cup. We will be selling re-useable cups with lids on the night for £3.
We are now a cashless venue. Bring something electrical to be able to enjoy the delights of the Togetherness Cafe.
Although lycra is optional for the aerobics you may want to bring as a) it will look awesome and b) it will look awesome. Also see above re towel and showers
Clothes you can play in
For some this means panda onesies, for others its your everyday normal attire. Wear whatever you need to dance and play.
See above for environmental goodness. We don’t currently have any of these to sell. You can of course just get one of our re-useable hot cups.
Hosted by Togetherness founder Adam Wilder and the trained Togetherness team.
£25 each or 2 for £20 when you bring a friend who hasn’t been before
Doors from 7pm, warm up starts at 7:30pm, venue closes at 11pm