- Curator’s talk with Ellen Greig
- Start Selling Online Without Buying Products – Dropshipping Ecommerce E-commerce
- A Day on Potential at Birkbeck – University of London
- We Love Soul meets ActiveLove Roof Terrace BBQ Ft. Ingrid
- Easy – Healthy – Delicious at Rachel’s Kitchen
- Last Frame Smartphone Film Festival
- Lynn Ruth Miller and Ben Clover at Comedy Cabin
- An Orchestral Rendition of Kanye West
- The Dark Eighties: Cult 80s Hit Party
- Century Twenty Design Shows – Midcentury Modern Furniture and Homeware Fair
Free Course: Start Selling Online Without Buying Products – Dropshipping Ecommerce E-commerce
Date(s) - 29/09/2019
4:00 pm - 8:00 pm
Nile Business Centre
After attending this training course, you will be able to create your own ecommerce store and use it with dropshipping functionalities.
This event is free
Unit 220, 2nd Floor Nile Business Centre
REQUIREMENT: ARRIVE ON TIME
If you arrive more than 15 minutes late, we will not be able to let you participate. This course involves step-by-step instructions and cannot be joined in at any time.
TRAINING COURSE CURRICULUM
1. Meet and greet.
2. What is dropshipping?
3. How to set up an eBay developer account and get a developer API key to use in your online shop (we will build one in next step). Step-by-step practical session.
4. How to set up an online shop / eCommerce website (step-by-step practical session).
5. How to customize your new online shop / eCommerce website (step-by-step practical session).
6. How to choose popular products and import them into your online shop (step-by-step practical session).
7. Shipping strategy.
8. Matters that need to be managed when you are adding a product to your new online shop / eCommerce website.
BREAK (coffee/tea/soft drinks + snacks provided)
9. Promoting your online shop.
ii. Social Media.
10. Some final matters to consider when starting a dropshipping business.
11. Product photography and the basics of Photoshop.
For the fastest results and to be able to really finish your dropshipping shop during this training course, please apply for and get eBay developer account before you come to the class. It takes at least 1 business day to approve it.
You can do it here:
If you don’t know how to do it, please call 02077909707 and we will help you to set it up.
HOW TO FIND US
A sign “Nile Business Centre” is visible on the building, go through the large glass doors, take the lift to your right to the 2nd floor, turn left, follow the hallway, Unit 220 is in the middle to the left. Please call 07455154808 if needed.
CREATORS OF THIS TRAINING COURSE