- Curator’s talk with Ellen Greig
- Start Selling Online Without Buying Products – Dropshipping Ecommerce E-commerce
- A Day on Potential at Birkbeck – University of London
- We Love Soul meets ActiveLove Roof Terrace BBQ Ft. Ingrid
- Easy – Healthy – Delicious at Rachel’s Kitchen
- Last Frame Smartphone Film Festival
- Lynn Ruth Miller and Ben Clover at Comedy Cabin
- An Orchestral Rendition of Kanye West
- The Dark Eighties: Cult 80s Hit Party
- Century Twenty Design Shows – Midcentury Modern Furniture and Homeware Fair
Contemplate – free art exhibition
Date(s) - 09/07/2019
12:00 pm - 7:00 pm
Black fungus, century eggs, lotus root, ube, chayote, bitter melon… an awe-inspiring list of beautiful ingredients packed full of flavour and health benefits. Every single one is a staple in Asian cooking and prevalent on Chinatown London menus and in its supermarkets. Yet, the unusual names and unfamiliar looks are a barrier for many when cooking or ordering Chinese food.
This event is free!
If your feeling inspired and want to try something new, free recipe cards featuring some of Chinatown London’s top restaurants, such as JinLi, Golden Phoenix and Baiwei, will be available at the exhibition.
Follow @Chinatownlondon and add the hashtag #RawToRecipe to be in with the chance of winning one of Chan’s bespoke photographs!
Tuesday 9 July: 12pm – 7pm
Wednesday 10 July: 12pm – 5.30pm
Thursday 11 July – Saturday 13 July: 12pm – 7pm
Sunday 14 July: 12pm – 4pm