- Bat The Father, Rabbit The Son Written and performed by Donal O’Kelly
- Feeding Time: an event by and for young people aged 14 to 19
- Secret Sunrise London – Earth Hour Global Dance at Southbank Observation Place
- Movies, Memories, Magic at the iconic Cinema Museum
- Indian Hatha Yoga, Pranayama & Mantra With Ravi Dixit
- Kanan Gill Live – Central London at Greenwood Theatre
- Mobo Award-Winning Club Rotation Returns To Subterania
- Rave Rituals Saturday Rave
- Performance by Adam Christensen at Camdens Art Centre
- Paint like Picasso! Shoreditch
Essentials of Music Management course at London Metropolitan University
Our Essentials of Music Management course is a one-day course covering the basics of music management. Taught by artist manager and business consultant Erik Nielsen this course is a great opportunity for those just starting out as well as those who want a refresher to hear all the latest developments in the music industry.
We will cover headline topics in most aspects of music industry, to help lay the best foundations for your career – looking at rights, PRS & PPL, releasing an album, marketing, and social media. In the afternoon we are also joined by top industry lawyers, accountants and a music insurance broker.
Essentials of Music Management course will be held at London Metropolitan University Friday 11th January 2019.
Music | London Metropolitan University