- Curator’s talk with Ellen Greig
- Start Selling Online Without Buying Products – Dropshipping Ecommerce E-commerce
- A Day on Potential at Birkbeck – University of London
- We Love Soul meets ActiveLove Roof Terrace BBQ Ft. Ingrid
- Easy – Healthy – Delicious at Rachel’s Kitchen
- Last Frame Smartphone Film Festival
- Lynn Ruth Miller and Ben Clover at Comedy Cabin
- An Orchestral Rendition of Kanye West
- The Dark Eighties: Cult 80s Hit Party
- Century Twenty Design Shows – Midcentury Modern Furniture and Homeware Fair
Essentials of Music Management course at London Metropolitan University
Our Essentials of Music Management course is a one-day course covering the basics of music management. Taught by artist manager and business consultant Erik Nielsen this course is a great opportunity for those just starting out as well as those who want a refresher to hear all the latest developments in the music industry.
We will cover headline topics in most aspects of music industry, to help lay the best foundations for your career – looking at rights, PRS & PPL, releasing an album, marketing, and social media. In the afternoon we are also joined by top industry lawyers, accountants and a music insurance broker.
Essentials of Music Management course will be held at London Metropolitan University Friday 11th January 2019.
Music | London Metropolitan University