- Met prepares for Pride in London celebrations
- Transport for London reports record high levels of cycling in the capital
- Luxury Fashion and Jewellery Pop-up at Morton’s Private Members Club
- 2019 – 30th Ealing Beer Festival
- Contemplate – free art exhibition exploring identity through food
- Olympia live at The Old Blue Last
- Life Goes On – Free Screening
- Secondhand Furniture sale
- Bubble Rush – Avery Hill Park
- Innervisions Festival | Janet Kay & Carroll Thompson
Essentials of Music Management course at London Metropolitan University
Our Essentials of Music Management course is a one-day course covering the basics of music management. Taught by artist manager and business consultant Erik Nielsen this course is a great opportunity for those just starting out as well as those who want a refresher to hear all the latest developments in the music industry.
We will cover headline topics in most aspects of music industry, to help lay the best foundations for your career – looking at rights, PRS & PPL, releasing an album, marketing, and social media. In the afternoon we are also joined by top industry lawyers, accountants and a music insurance broker.
Essentials of Music Management course will be held at London Metropolitan University Friday 11th January 2019.
Music | London Metropolitan University