- Cornish rock trio William The Conqueror heading to London’s The Lexington
- Scott Lavene – Unveils sci-fi ‘Superclean’ Video
- The Twang return with brand new single Everytime
- Frankie Lee – Celebrates the release of ‘Stillwater’ at Omeara this month
- Thinking on Sunday: Women of Westminster – The MPs Who Changed Politics
- Memory: short films Session
- LARC Film Club x SWARM Festival of Resistance
- Best Baguette London 2019 – La finale
- Feminist Book Fortnight: Rebecca Tamás & Lucy Mercer
- JORDAN with Cathi Unsworth Defying Gravity
Essentials of Music Management course at London Metropolitan University
Our Essentials of Music Management course is a one-day course covering the basics of music management. Taught by artist manager and business consultant Erik Nielsen this course is a great opportunity for those just starting out as well as those who want a refresher to hear all the latest developments in the music industry.
We will cover headline topics in most aspects of music industry, to help lay the best foundations for your career – looking at rights, PRS & PPL, releasing an album, marketing, and social media. In the afternoon we are also joined by top industry lawyers, accountants and a music insurance broker.
Essentials of Music Management course will be held at London Metropolitan University Friday 11th January 2019.
Music | London Metropolitan University