- Curator’s talk with Ellen Greig
- Start Selling Online Without Buying Products – Dropshipping Ecommerce E-commerce
- A Day on Potential at Birkbeck – University of London
- We Love Soul meets ActiveLove Roof Terrace BBQ Ft. Ingrid
- Easy – Healthy – Delicious at Rachel’s Kitchen
- Last Frame Smartphone Film Festival
- Lynn Ruth Miller and Ben Clover at Comedy Cabin
- An Orchestral Rendition of Kanye West
- The Dark Eighties: Cult 80s Hit Party
- Century Twenty Design Shows – Midcentury Modern Furniture and Homeware Fair
Epping Forest Ghost Workshop
Join Bump In The Night Paranormal UK as we invite you to join us on our popular introduction to ghost hunting workshop at the very haunted Eppping Forest!
Never been on a ghost hunt before? No idea what a ghost hunt is like? Then this is for you. We will tell you everything you need to know and then show you as we take you on a paranormal investigation of the forest.
We will let you lose with our paranormal equipment, give you the chance to take part in various paranormal experiments including Ouija Board and Human Pendulum.
Epping Forest in Essex has a rich history, dating back to the Iron Age. There are stories of Roman battles, Norman invaders, and notorious highwaymen. In fact, the famous highwayman, Dick Turpin used a cave in the High Beach area of Epping as a hideout for many years. Due to the location of the forest in relation to London, it’s known as a burial area for murder victims, with many of the Krays victims believed to have been buried here.
Ghosts of Epping Forest –
The ghost of Boudica (Queen of the British Iceni tribe – AD60) is believed to haunt the forest. Poltergeist activity is also a regular occurrence, with people reporting being pushed or touched by unseen hands. Apparitions have been known to show themselves also. On one occasion, a man was spotted wearing a tricorn hat and cape, on top of a black horse.
At the Wake Arms round-about the headless apparition of a biker and a horse-drawn coach has been seen in the dead of night. A troubled spirit is said to run out in front of vehicles, staring into the drivers eyes before disappearing right before them. The ghost of a young girl who reportedly drowned near the Kings Oak Pub has been seen, as well as a headless horseman.
The Epping Forest Ghost Workshop will be held at Epping Forest on Sunday 7th of April 2019.
Entertainment | Epping Forest Ghost Workshop