- Curator’s talk with Ellen Greig
- Start Selling Online Without Buying Products – Dropshipping Ecommerce E-commerce
- A Day on Potential at Birkbeck – University of London
- We Love Soul meets ActiveLove Roof Terrace BBQ Ft. Ingrid
- Easy – Healthy – Delicious at Rachel’s Kitchen
- Last Frame Smartphone Film Festival
- Lynn Ruth Miller and Ben Clover at Comedy Cabin
- An Orchestral Rendition of Kanye West
- The Dark Eighties: Cult 80s Hit Party
- Century Twenty Design Shows – Midcentury Modern Furniture and Homeware Fair
Entrepreneurs Gathering by King’s Entrepreneurs
Have a successful start-up or just a student clueless about the future?
This is a space for entrepreneurial veterans and early-stage-dreamers, we are here to help you make meaningful connections and gain insight into the entrepreneurial world.
This could be the time you finally get that lightbulb moment, meet your co-founder or just have a nice glass of wine.
Whatever happens, you can know one thing for sure, a big reveal from the King’s Entrepreneurs Society is coming and you’ll be the first to hear about it!
Entrepreneurs Gathering by King’s Entrepreneurs will be held at the Archaeology Room – Somerset House East Wing, King’s College London, Strand Campus, Strand on Thursday 14th of March 2019.
Business | Entrepreneurs Gathering