- Curator’s talk with Ellen Greig
- Start Selling Online Without Buying Products – Dropshipping Ecommerce E-commerce
- A Day on Potential at Birkbeck – University of London
- We Love Soul meets ActiveLove Roof Terrace BBQ Ft. Ingrid
- Easy – Healthy – Delicious at Rachel’s Kitchen
- Last Frame Smartphone Film Festival
- Lynn Ruth Miller and Ben Clover at Comedy Cabin
- An Orchestral Rendition of Kanye West
- The Dark Eighties: Cult 80s Hit Party
- Century Twenty Design Shows – Midcentury Modern Furniture and Homeware Fair
Embracing the Shadow: No Mud, No Lotus with Charlie Morley
In this interactive talk Charlie Morley- author of the shadow integration bestseller Dreaming Through Darkness- takes us on a journey into the shadow culminating in a powerful eye gazing experience in which the golden shadow will be witnessed in the eyes of another.
What is the shadow? It’s the part of us made up of all that we hide from others: our shame, our fears, our wounds but also our divine spirit, our blinding beauty and our hidden talents.
The shadow is not bad, in fact it is the source of our power and creativity, but until we bring it into the light this power will remain untapped and our full potential unreached.
Using the No Mud, No Lotus approach our shame & fear can transformed into acceptance and authenticity, allowing us to step fiercely and unapologetically into our best possible self.
This interactive talk explores:
- How to transform the shadow and unlock your hidden potential
- Facing our sexual shame with authenticity
- Increasing our golden shadow power
- Leaving to love your Magnificent Messiness!
- How to practice the powerful No Mud, No Lotus eye gazing exercise
This interactive talk will show you how to fearlessly embrace your shadow side with compassionate acceptance and move into the awakened power of your full potential.
Charlie Morley is a bestselling author and teacher of lucid dreaming & shadow integration.
He was “authorised to teach” within the Kagyu school of Tibetan Buddhism by Lama Yeshe Rinpoche in 2008 and has since developed a holistic approach to dream work called Mindfulness of Dream & Sleep and written three books which have been translated into 13 languages.
He’s spoken about lucid dreaming at Cambridge University, Buddhism and youth culture at The Houses of Parliament, is a regular expert panellist for The Guardian and has been named one of The Next Generation of Meditation Teachers.
In 2018 he was awarded a Churchill Fellowship grant to research “mindfulness based PTSD treatment” and continues to teach on retreats for armed forces veterans.
For over 10 years Charlie has run retreats and workshops in more than 20 countries and continues to teach internationally.
He lived at Kagyu Samye Dzong Buddhist Centre in London for 7 years and now lives down the road with his wife, OBE researcher Jade Shaw. When he’s not teaching he enjoys practicing martial arts (he has a black-belt in Kickboxing), cinema and dancing.
Embracing the Shadow: No Mud, No Lotus with Charlie Morley at House of Togetherness will be held on Monday 1st of April.
Health | Embracing the Shadow: No Mud, No Lotus with Charlie Morley