- Curator’s talk with Ellen Greig
- Start Selling Online Without Buying Products – Dropshipping Ecommerce E-commerce
- A Day on Potential at Birkbeck – University of London
- We Love Soul meets ActiveLove Roof Terrace BBQ Ft. Ingrid
- Easy – Healthy – Delicious at Rachel’s Kitchen
- Last Frame Smartphone Film Festival
- Lynn Ruth Miller and Ben Clover at Comedy Cabin
- An Orchestral Rendition of Kanye West
- The Dark Eighties: Cult 80s Hit Party
- Century Twenty Design Shows – Midcentury Modern Furniture and Homeware Fair
Embodied Archetype Workshop – The Wild Woman
“Within every woman there lives a powerful force, filled with good instincts, passionate creativity and ageless knowing. She is the Wild Woman. She represents the instinctual nature of women. She is an endangered species” Clarissa Pinkola Estés
A creative workshop for women exploring the raw energy of the Wild Woman through visualisations, movement, dance, sounding and singing. Led by actress, singer, theatre maker and healer Lewis Barfoot. Join Lewis for a guided journey through the body and voice to unleash your Wild Woman. Drawing inspiration from myths in ‘Women Who Run with The Wolves”.This workshop is an invitation to harness the raw energy of the Wild Woman for your own well being, empowerment, fun, freedom and expression. Are you ready to meet yourself in all your colours, to speak your dearest truths, discover and unlock trapped energy within your body and spirit?
These are empowering, beautiful days full of courage and play; suffused with ritual, healing and ceremony in celebration of the divine feminine experience. It is a space to dive into your fullness as a woman and be all you are without judgement or comparison. Suitable for all women, you really don’t need to be an “artist” or “performer” to attend they are for all women.
The work may may be therapeutic but it is not therapy. It does not involved any plant medicines.
Testimonials from past participants
- “The honesty and trust Lewis provides when working is beautiful”
- “You created such a special, warm & safe atmosphere”
- “Such a transformative workshop and thank you for holding the space so well”
- “I felt a deeper connection to aspects of myself that I don’t often connect with”
- “I felt IMMENSE CALM. A lovely way to spend the day – wonderful to be with these women”
- “ I found today extremely rewarding for my sense of self and my personal journey”
- “Lewis is an excellent, accepting, welcoming and engaging facilitator”
Embodied Archetype Workshop – The Wild Woman will be held at Fh Space Sunday 3rd March 2019.
Health | Embodied Archetype Workshop – The Wild Woman