- Freud in Prison by Freud Museum London
- Free From Festival London UK’s 1st Gluten, Dairy & Refined Sugar Free
- Ye Vagabonds at the Lexington
- Pop Up Africa’s – Africa at Spitalfields 2019
- Cornish rock trio William The Conqueror heading to London’s The Lexington
- Scott Lavene – Unveils sci-fi ‘Superclean’ Video
- The Twang return with brand new single Everytime
- Frankie Lee – Celebrates the release of ‘Stillwater’ at Omeara this month
- Thinking on Sunday: Women of Westminster – The MPs Who Changed Politics
- Memory: short films Session
Ecuadorian cookery class with Leonor at One & All Cafe
Leonor will teach you 3 of her favourite Ecuadorian dishes followed by a sit down meal.
Message from Leonor:
“My name is Leonor and I am from Ecuador, I came to London 7 years ago. All my friends and family know me for being a wonderful cook. I am a kind and hard working person and I enjoy meeting new people and experiencing new things.
I love Ecuadorian food. Migrateful is a very important way for me to build my confidence. My heart beats every time someone speaks English to me in the street. This is why Migrateful is so important for me because it’s a chance for me to get over my fear of speaking English.
Leading a cookery class feels like a real challenge because of having to be able to communicate in English – but I am excited about this challenge and excited to teach you my Ecuadorian recipes.”
Ecuadorian cookery class with Leonor at One & All Cafe will be held on Monday 18th of March 2019.
Food | Ecuadorian cookery class with Leonor