- Bat The Father, Rabbit The Son Written and performed by Donal O’Kelly
- Feeding Time: an event by and for young people aged 14 to 19
- Secret Sunrise London – Earth Hour Global Dance at Southbank Observation Place
- Movies, Memories, Magic at the iconic Cinema Museum
- Indian Hatha Yoga, Pranayama & Mantra With Ravi Dixit
- Kanan Gill Live – Central London at Greenwood Theatre
- Mobo Award-Winning Club Rotation Returns To Subterania
- Rave Rituals Saturday Rave
- Performance by Adam Christensen at Camdens Art Centre
- Paint like Picasso! Shoreditch
Ecuadorian cookery class with Leonor at One & All Cafe
Leonor will teach you 3 of her favourite Ecuadorian dishes followed by a sit down meal.
Message from Leonor:
“My name is Leonor and I am from Ecuador, I came to London 7 years ago. All my friends and family know me for being a wonderful cook. I am a kind and hard working person and I enjoy meeting new people and experiencing new things.
I love Ecuadorian food. Migrateful is a very important way for me to build my confidence. My heart beats every time someone speaks English to me in the street. This is why Migrateful is so important for me because it’s a chance for me to get over my fear of speaking English.
Leading a cookery class feels like a real challenge because of having to be able to communicate in English – but I am excited about this challenge and excited to teach you my Ecuadorian recipes.”
Ecuadorian cookery class with Leonor at One & All Cafe will be held on Monday 18th of March 2019.
Food | Ecuadorian cookery class with Leonor