- Curator’s talk with Ellen Greig
- Start Selling Online Without Buying Products – Dropshipping Ecommerce E-commerce
- A Day on Potential at Birkbeck – University of London
- We Love Soul meets ActiveLove Roof Terrace BBQ Ft. Ingrid
- Easy – Healthy – Delicious at Rachel’s Kitchen
- Last Frame Smartphone Film Festival
- Lynn Ruth Miller and Ben Clover at Comedy Cabin
- An Orchestral Rendition of Kanye West
- The Dark Eighties: Cult 80s Hit Party
- Century Twenty Design Shows – Midcentury Modern Furniture and Homeware Fair
Easy – Healthy – Delicious at Rachel’s Kitchen
Rachel’s Kitchen cookery classes are hands-on lessons where you’ll learn cookery skills, while rolling up your sleeves and getting involved!
In this class, we’ll be making food that’s good for you, quick and easy to make, that will keep you feeling satisfied without compromising on flavour.
It’s how we cook every day, and we invite you to make and taste the food yourself, and see how you like it!
- Turkish Kisir – bulgur salad with pomegranate seeds
- Melt in the mouth Miso salmon, full of fermented goodness
- Green salad, with grated broccoli, spinach, beans, peas, cranberries and seeds, with a tangy buttermilk dressing
- Kuku Sabzi – Persian herb frittata with barberries
- Roasted carrot, freekeh and manouri with tahini
We’ll cook together, before sitting down to a delicious meal, and you’ll leave with plenty of inspiration for cooking quick, tasty and healthy dishes at home.
Easy – Healthy – Delicious at Rachel’s Kitchen Saturday 28 September 2019!
Food | Easy – Healthy – Delicious at Rachel’s Kitchen