- Cornish rock trio William The Conqueror heading to London’s The Lexington
- Scott Lavene – Unveils sci-fi ‘Superclean’ Video
- The Twang return with brand new single Everytime
- Frankie Lee – Celebrates the release of ‘Stillwater’ at Omeara this month
- Thinking on Sunday: Women of Westminster – The MPs Who Changed Politics
- Memory: short films Session
- LARC Film Club x SWARM Festival of Resistance
- Best Baguette London 2019 – La finale
- Feminist Book Fortnight: Rebecca Tamás & Lucy Mercer
- JORDAN with Cathi Unsworth Defying Gravity
East London Vintage Kilo Sale at York Hall
The UK’s first and largest Kilo Sale returns, celebrating the 10 year anniversary of our partnership with Glass Onion Vintage – Europe’s largest wholesaler.
Supplied by Europe’s largest vintage wholesaler, The Vintage Clothing Kilo Sale lets you pick from thousands of vintage, retro and branded items from 70s – early 00’s! Roll up your sleeves and rummage through tonnes of clothing and save ££’s! There is no minimum spend so if it’s just one light item you want, expect to pay as little as 50p!
The Vintage Kilo Sale team bring you 6 tonnes of stock! Laid out before you and waiting to be shopped, we’re talking everything from retro tees to denim, jackets to jumpers to shorts and skirts. All events have a 50/50 split between Mens/Womenswear! Items are sorted into type for shopping each e.g. jumpers, dresses, shirts.
Once you are ready to pay, just take your items to our lovely staff at the tills and we’ll charge you £15 per kilo! (Weight is calculated accurately in front of you so you pay for the exact weight!)
There’s no better place to shop affordable vintage/retro & brands in a big way, grab a new wardrobe and still have some change left over. Even better, we take cash, card & apple pay once you’ve paid your entry fee.
We keep the stock price as low as we can so you may find the odd snag, missing button or item that needs an alter, our advice is to get stuck in to save those ££’s
Grab the bargains early! We hold special super earlybird and earlybird hours from 10-12 at all our events. Just £3.00 entry (10am entry is ticket only) for extra hours shopping before general admission and you can still stay in as long as you like.
If you are a fan of older vintage/retro (40s, 50s, early 60s) sadly you won’t find these items at the kilo sale but you’ll find them in spades at our sister brand Judy’s Affordable Vintage Fair!
East London Vintage Kilo Sale will be held at York Hall Sunday 20th January 2019.
Fashion | East London Vintage Kilo Sale