- Curator’s talk with Ellen Greig
- Start Selling Online Without Buying Products – Dropshipping Ecommerce E-commerce
- A Day on Potential at Birkbeck – University of London
- We Love Soul meets ActiveLove Roof Terrace BBQ Ft. Ingrid
- Easy – Healthy – Delicious at Rachel’s Kitchen
- Last Frame Smartphone Film Festival
- Lynn Ruth Miller and Ben Clover at Comedy Cabin
- An Orchestral Rendition of Kanye West
- The Dark Eighties: Cult 80s Hit Party
- Century Twenty Design Shows – Midcentury Modern Furniture and Homeware Fair
Drive – An Orchestral Rendition of the Soundtrack
Re:imagine breaks into new territory to perform 2011’s hyper stylised and record breaking Drive, with stunning immersive visuals and our reliably captivating 16 piece orchestra, including string section, brass section and vocalists. After a sold out first run, we are proud to be returning this show to London.
A cult cinema classic, that chose a minimal script in favor of its now infamous music, Drive elevated Ryan Gosling & Carey Mulligan to the heights of film which at which they reside today. It holds a host of accolades, from Cannes film festival winner, to Empire, Rolling Stone, Box Office & Time Out’s best film of the year, an academy award for sound and 4 BAFTA nominations.
The carefully curated music featured artists such as Kavinsky, College, Electric Youth & more, with their distinctly 80s electropop laced synth led sound. With emotive electronic vocals, it nodded heavily to French artists such as Daft Punk, Justice, Breakbot and more, in what would become one of the most recognisable and evocative soundtracks of our generation.
For the performance of this cult movie we have called upon collaborators old and new. Joining Rogue Symphony are some of the finest classical musicians and creatives in London, for a show complete with fittingly fantastic visuals and production. We will perform the soundtrack in its entirety, alongside a few underappreciated, but carefully selected synth led classics from the artists themselves.
NB – Music performed by Rogue Symphony at XOYO on Thursday 10th January. This is a standing event & we will be showing curated visuals, not the film.
Culture & Music | Drive – An Orchestral Rendition of the Soundtrack