- Freud in Prison by Freud Museum London
- Free From Festival London UK’s 1st Gluten, Dairy & Refined Sugar Free
- Ye Vagabonds at the Lexington
- Pop Up Africa’s – Africa at Spitalfields 2019
- Cornish rock trio William The Conqueror heading to London’s The Lexington
- Scott Lavene – Unveils sci-fi ‘Superclean’ Video
- The Twang return with brand new single Everytime
- Frankie Lee – Celebrates the release of ‘Stillwater’ at Omeara this month
- Thinking on Sunday: Women of Westminster – The MPs Who Changed Politics
- Memory: short films Session
Does religion poison everything
The writer Christopher Hitchens famously claimed ‘religion poisons everything’.
For many, religion appears to be the cause of much of the world’s intolerance, division and even violence. And yet, for others, religion is a source of personal meaning and existential peace.
Join us for a thought-provoking evening with popular Christian speaker and author, Glen Scrivener. Originally from Australia, Glen regularly speaks at universities, churches and other public forums across the UK.
Salt Live is a series of events for Londoners to come together and engage on matters of faith, life and philosophy.
Does religion poison everything Coin Street Neighbourhood Centre Tuesday 22nd January 2019.
Culture | Does religion poison everything