- Curator’s talk with Ellen Greig
- Start Selling Online Without Buying Products – Dropshipping Ecommerce E-commerce
- A Day on Potential at Birkbeck – University of London
- We Love Soul meets ActiveLove Roof Terrace BBQ Ft. Ingrid
- Easy – Healthy – Delicious at Rachel’s Kitchen
- Last Frame Smartphone Film Festival
- Lynn Ruth Miller and Ben Clover at Comedy Cabin
- An Orchestral Rendition of Kanye West
- The Dark Eighties: Cult 80s Hit Party
- Century Twenty Design Shows – Midcentury Modern Furniture and Homeware Fair
Discover the Romantic Revolution – with Terry & Brian
Come and explore the game-changing principles that inform us how to love better with Terry & Brian Rubenstein.
- What makes a healthy relationship?
- Why does it sometimes feel so hard to get on with certain people?
- Is it a compatibility issue?
- Do we need to agree on most things to get on well?
- Can we have conflict and still have a healthy relationship?
Our online relationship course will demonstrate how a perfectly peaceful relationship is not a prerequisite for a relationship to be healthy, robust, deeply respectful, and full of love and intimacy.
We focus in on the essential learning that lies at the heart of how it is possible to be an independent human being with frailties and opinions, wants and desires and still thrive in a loving and respectful relationship. The implication of this learning is for couples to engage far more responsively and consciously to each other, while taking accountability for their own part in the dynamic, thus allowing a strong relationship to flourish.
This 3 part on-line course is led by Terry & Brian Rubenstein. The first 2 sessions are pre-recorded and the 3rd session will be a live Q & A with both Brian and Terry.
Terry is the author of the best-selling Exquisite Mind, creator of the revolutionary IHEART Programme for Schools, and a leading thinker and teacher in the field of wellbeing and resilience.
Brian Rubenstein, is a psychotherapist and author of 5 books, the most recent being Escaping the Illusion, a teenage novel about discovering the true superpower that exists within us all, even in the most challenging of circumstances.
Discover the Romantic Revolution – with Terry & Brian will be held at Iheart Innate Health Centre Monday 28th January 2019.
Health | Discover the Romantic Revolution – with Terry & Brian