- Curator’s talk with Ellen Greig
- Start Selling Online Without Buying Products – Dropshipping Ecommerce E-commerce
- A Day on Potential at Birkbeck – University of London
- We Love Soul meets ActiveLove Roof Terrace BBQ Ft. Ingrid
- Easy – Healthy – Delicious at Rachel’s Kitchen
- Last Frame Smartphone Film Festival
- Lynn Ruth Miller and Ben Clover at Comedy Cabin
- An Orchestral Rendition of Kanye West
- The Dark Eighties: Cult 80s Hit Party
- Century Twenty Design Shows – Midcentury Modern Furniture and Homeware Fair
Discover Portuguese Wines
Whisk yourself to the westernmost part of Europe on the evening of Wednesday 20th February 2019 for a unique exploration of Portuguese wines at the Discover Portuguese Wines tasting.
An unmissable opportunity to explore the vibrant and colourful side of Portugal, you’ll be able to taste over 400 wines from famous regions such as the Douro and Vinho Verde, as well as from lesser-known areas like Dão and Tejo, and find out just why everyone is talking about Portuguese Wine.
For £15, you can sample as many of the wines as you like, meet the people behind the label and hear the stories behind each wine. A mouthwatering selection of authentic dishes, paired with Portuguese wines, is also included in the ticket price. Did someone say Pastel de nata?
Want to learn more about Portugal’s unique and indigenous grape varieties? Then why not attend one of our masterclasses? Hosted by wine expert and TV personality, Joe Wadsack (pictured left), these sessions will take place throughout the evening and are a great way to gain a deeper understanding of the nuances of Portuguese wines and their unique terroir. Masterclasses can be booked on the day and spaces will be allocated on a first-come-first-served basis.
Discover Portuguese Wines will be held at The Royal Horticultural Halls, Lindley Hall and Lawrence Hall Wednesday 20th February 2019.
Beverage | Discover Portuguese Wines