- Bat The Father, Rabbit The Son Written and performed by Donal O’Kelly
- Feeding Time: an event by and for young people aged 14 to 19
- Secret Sunrise London – Earth Hour Global Dance at Southbank Observation Place
- Movies, Memories, Magic at the iconic Cinema Museum
- Indian Hatha Yoga, Pranayama & Mantra With Ravi Dixit
- Kanan Gill Live – Central London at Greenwood Theatre
- Mobo Award-Winning Club Rotation Returns To Subterania
- Rave Rituals Saturday Rave
- Performance by Adam Christensen at Camdens Art Centre
- Paint like Picasso! Shoreditch
Disco54 Exclusive Launch Party at Cafe de Paris
You’re invited to the exclusive launch of Disco54 a new era for London’s nightlife Saturday 12th January 2019.
Be the first to experience London’s newest nightlife hot-spot with limited tickets available to our exclusive launch party on January 12th 2019. Leave your inhibitions at the door and relive the magic of Disco. Expect immersive performances, entertainment, glitter and more champagne than you could possibly dream of.
Inside Cafe de Paris, 54 disco balls will help you sparkle and light the opulent space throughout the night. Walk the red carpet as you enter before experiencing a night unlike anything that’s come before.
As a Disco54 VIP, you’ll be treated to complimentary bubbly from 8pm to 9pm before our DJ and entertainers lead you into a night of hedonism and an electrifying party atmosphere. Canapes will be served in the early evening as a special preview of our dinner menu to come. And with Old School Disco and NuDisco tracks until 3am, we’ll have you saying that last night a DJ saved my life.
Dress code is cocktail and all things glitz. Take the opportunity to be your most glam with sequins, metallic and all things disco celebrated.
In the famous words of Chic’s Le Freak, just come on down to 54, find your spot out on the floor!
Don’t miss Disco54 Exclusive Launch Party at Cafe de Paris Saturday 12th January 2019.
Entertainment | Disco54