- Curator’s talk with Ellen Greig
- Start Selling Online Without Buying Products – Dropshipping Ecommerce E-commerce
- A Day on Potential at Birkbeck – University of London
- We Love Soul meets ActiveLove Roof Terrace BBQ Ft. Ingrid
- Easy – Healthy – Delicious at Rachel’s Kitchen
- Last Frame Smartphone Film Festival
- Lynn Ruth Miller and Ben Clover at Comedy Cabin
- An Orchestral Rendition of Kanye West
- The Dark Eighties: Cult 80s Hit Party
- Century Twenty Design Shows – Midcentury Modern Furniture and Homeware Fair
Dirty Dike will head to the Jazz Cafe
Dirty Dike and a host of special guests will head to the Jazz Cafe for the London launch of his eagerly anticipated new album, Acrylic Snail.
It really is all or nothing when it comes to the one they call Mr Dikestar; in an age where everyone thinks they can rap, Dike’s dedication to this thing called hip-hop is as driven and focussed as you will ever see from anyone daring to call themselves a lyricist.
Either spouting the type of filth that is completely unimaginable to the average human brain or confronting the life demons that have made him the person he is today, Dirty Dike has galvanised a significant following across the globe with the diverse seesawing he cultivates between these two distinct, yet equally potent sides to his music making.
It is this inspired marrying between the two aforementioned sides that has made his music so in-demand and celebrated. Both sides of Dike shine on each and every album he has ever championed and the power struggle between the two continues to flourish.
Dirty Dike and a host of special guests will head to the Jazz Cafe on Wednesday 13th of March 2019.
Music | Dirty Dike will head to the Jazz Cafe