- Curator’s talk with Ellen Greig
- Start Selling Online Without Buying Products – Dropshipping Ecommerce E-commerce
- A Day on Potential at Birkbeck – University of London
- We Love Soul meets ActiveLove Roof Terrace BBQ Ft. Ingrid
- Easy – Healthy – Delicious at Rachel’s Kitchen
- Last Frame Smartphone Film Festival
- Lynn Ruth Miller and Ben Clover at Comedy Cabin
- An Orchestral Rendition of Kanye West
- The Dark Eighties: Cult 80s Hit Party
- Century Twenty Design Shows – Midcentury Modern Furniture and Homeware Fair
Devout Disco with Dimitri From Paris
Dimitri from Paris (born Dimitri Yerasimos in October 1963) is a French producer and DJ. Contrary to his musical pseudonym, he was born not in Paris but in Istanbul, Turkey.
He started out by DJ’ing at the French station Radio 7, before moving on to Skyrock and finally NRJ, one of the top radio groups in France, in 1986. There, he introduced the first ever house music show to be broadcast in France, while simultaneously producing runway soundtracks for fashion houses such as Chanel, Jean-Paul Gaultier, Hermès and Yves Saint-Laurent.
Devout Disco with Dimitri From Paris will be held at Phonox on Sunday 12th of May 2019.
Entertainment | Devout Disco with Dimitri From Paris