- Met prepares for Pride in London celebrations
- Transport for London reports record high levels of cycling in the capital
- Luxury Fashion and Jewellery Pop-up at Morton’s Private Members Club
- 2019 – 30th Ealing Beer Festival
- Contemplate – free art exhibition exploring identity through food
- Olympia live at The Old Blue Last
- Life Goes On – Free Screening
- Secondhand Furniture sale
- Bubble Rush – Avery Hill Park
- Innervisions Festival | Janet Kay & Carroll Thompson
Day Talk and View: Russia, Royalty & the Romanovs
As our first event quickly sold out, specially for our readers we organised the new Day Talk and Tour of the Russia, Royalty and the Romanovs, the current exhibition at The Queen’s Gallery.
The exhibition at Queen’s Gallery investigates the relationships between Britain and Russia and their royal families from Peter the Great’s visit to London in 1698 through to Nicholas II.
On the display are portraits, sculpture, photographs, archival documents and miniature masterpieces by Fabergé, many of which are unique.
Join us on this exclusive event to explore the connection between the rulers of the two nations.
Day Talk and View: Russia, Royalty & the Romanovs will be held at Queen’s Gallery, Buckingham Palace on Thursday 10th January 2019.
Culture & Music | Day Talk and View