- Cornish rock trio William The Conqueror heading to London’s The Lexington
- Scott Lavene – Unveils sci-fi ‘Superclean’ Video
- The Twang return with brand new single Everytime
- Frankie Lee – Celebrates the release of ‘Stillwater’ at Omeara this month
- Thinking on Sunday: Women of Westminster – The MPs Who Changed Politics
- Memory: short films Session
- LARC Film Club x SWARM Festival of Resistance
- Best Baguette London 2019 – La finale
- Feminist Book Fortnight: Rebecca Tamás & Lucy Mercer
- JORDAN with Cathi Unsworth Defying Gravity
Day Talk and View: Russia, Royalty & the Romanovs
As our first event quickly sold out, specially for our readers we organised the new Day Talk and Tour of the Russia, Royalty and the Romanovs, the current exhibition at The Queen’s Gallery.
The exhibition at Queen’s Gallery investigates the relationships between Britain and Russia and their royal families from Peter the Great’s visit to London in 1698 through to Nicholas II.
On the display are portraits, sculpture, photographs, archival documents and miniature masterpieces by Fabergé, many of which are unique.
Join us on this exclusive event to explore the connection between the rulers of the two nations.
Day Talk and View: Russia, Royalty & the Romanovs will be held at Queen’s Gallery, Buckingham Palace on Thursday 10th January 2019.
Culture & Music | Day Talk and View