- Curator’s talk with Ellen Greig
- Start Selling Online Without Buying Products – Dropshipping Ecommerce E-commerce
- A Day on Potential at Birkbeck – University of London
- We Love Soul meets ActiveLove Roof Terrace BBQ Ft. Ingrid
- Easy – Healthy – Delicious at Rachel’s Kitchen
- Last Frame Smartphone Film Festival
- Lynn Ruth Miller and Ben Clover at Comedy Cabin
- An Orchestral Rendition of Kanye West
- The Dark Eighties: Cult 80s Hit Party
- Century Twenty Design Shows – Midcentury Modern Furniture and Homeware Fair
Day Talk and View: Russia, Royalty & the Romanovs
As our first event quickly sold out, specially for our readers we organised the new Day Talk and Tour of the Russia, Royalty and the Romanovs, the current exhibition at The Queen’s Gallery.
The exhibition at Queen’s Gallery investigates the relationships between Britain and Russia and their royal families from Peter the Great’s visit to London in 1698 through to Nicholas II.
On the display are portraits, sculpture, photographs, archival documents and miniature masterpieces by Fabergé, many of which are unique.
Join us on this exclusive event to explore the connection between the rulers of the two nations.
Day Talk and View: Russia, Royalty & the Romanovs will be held at Queen’s Gallery, Buckingham Palace on Thursday 10th January 2019.
Culture & Music | Day Talk and View