- Bat The Father, Rabbit The Son Written and performed by Donal O’Kelly
- Feeding Time: an event by and for young people aged 14 to 19
- Secret Sunrise London – Earth Hour Global Dance at Southbank Observation Place
- Movies, Memories, Magic at the iconic Cinema Museum
- Indian Hatha Yoga, Pranayama & Mantra With Ravi Dixit
- Kanan Gill Live – Central London at Greenwood Theatre
- Mobo Award-Winning Club Rotation Returns To Subterania
- Rave Rituals Saturday Rave
- Performance by Adam Christensen at Camdens Art Centre
- Paint like Picasso! Shoreditch
Dancing Freedom in London
Dancing Freedom is a guided moving meditation practice held by DJ and Dancing Freedom facilitator Sophie.
In this session you will be guided through the five elements of our natural world to re-member the connection to your body, held in a container of inspiring and soul quenching music.
What you could experience:
– Deep joy
– The simplicity to move all that is stuck in you
– The simplicity to be with the whole spectrum of feelings within
– More self (elf) acceptance and inner peace.
– Feeling a natural effortless connection to all that is around you
Dancing together simply creates an inclusivity, a balm for the increasing isolation in our culture. It meets our essential human needs to be seen and held, to be in community, to inhabit our flesh and bone, to transcend.’ (A quote from a feature on the global conscious dance scene.)
Bring: Water bottle, curiousity and loose comfy clothes to dance and possibly sweat in.
Dancing Freedom in London will be held in Covent Garden at House of Togetherness Wednesday 30th January 2019.
Health | Dancing Freedom in London