- Soen performs at O2 Academy Islington
- Disruptive writing for the 21st century author
- Mamma Roma (Subtitled) + Intro and post-film discussion
- The Jazz Cafe Presents Blackstreet
- Childish Gambino performs The O2 arena
- The Breakout Club presented by The Midi Music Company
- Wine Tasting – Wine Of The Mountains at Mercato Metropolitano
- Klub Kids presents The Twisted Circus 2 at Troxy
- Happy Reading: The Penguin Classics Pop-Up Shop at 133 Bethnal Green Rd
- London’s Grime & Punishment Walking Tour
Dance In The Dark With Charlie Boyd – Firm Feet
When you dance in darkness you can create your own cocoon and dance, only for yourself. The process can be deeply invigorating, liberating and healing but also light, fun and playful.
Firm Feet Open Movement meditation.
In the darkness, there is no visual stimulation, which allows us to drop deeper into meditation, get out of your mind and into the body. Dancing can boost your overall happiness, release serotonin and endorphins, balance the mind and body and is a great form of low impact cardiovascular exercise. Arrive in a warm, lowly-lit, atmospheric and calming environment. There is nothing to learn or follow, it is simply a space to dance. Nobody is watching you. Dance to deep electronic, experimental, uplifting drumming and ambient music from all over the globe. People often come away feeling reformed, with a deeper conscious connection with nature, self and others. Experience a sense of liberation, purpose and self-empowerment. No experience needed.
What is Firm Feet?
Firm Feet is run by Charlotte Boyd, combining her experiences and qualifications with movement, integral thinking, macrobiotics and traditional healing systems. Charlie runs Open Movement Meditation classes and holds Body awareness consultations in and around London.
Dance In The Dark With Charlie Boyd – Firm Feet will be held at The Psychedelic Society Friday 11th January 2109.
Health | The Psychedelic Society