- Curator’s talk with Ellen Greig
- Start Selling Online Without Buying Products – Dropshipping Ecommerce E-commerce
- A Day on Potential at Birkbeck – University of London
- We Love Soul meets ActiveLove Roof Terrace BBQ Ft. Ingrid
- Easy – Healthy – Delicious at Rachel’s Kitchen
- Last Frame Smartphone Film Festival
- Lynn Ruth Miller and Ben Clover at Comedy Cabin
- An Orchestral Rendition of Kanye West
- The Dark Eighties: Cult 80s Hit Party
- Century Twenty Design Shows – Midcentury Modern Furniture and Homeware Fair
Curator’s talk with Ellen Greig
Ellen Greig, Curator: Commissions at Chisenhale Gallery introduces Sidsel Meineche Hansen’s new exhibition. Tea and cakes are generously provided by the East End Women’s Institute.
Chisenhale Gallery presents Welcome to End-Used City a new exhibition by Sidsel Meineche Hansen. The exhibition brings together new and existing works to explore Meineche Hansen’s ongoing enquiry into legal frameworks that connect virtual and robotic bodies to human labour within the gaming, pornographic and tech-industries.
Curator’s talk with Ellen Greig Sunday 29 September 2019 at Chisenhale Gallery!
Culture | Curator’s talk with Ellen Greig