- Curator’s talk with Ellen Greig
- Start Selling Online Without Buying Products – Dropshipping Ecommerce E-commerce
- A Day on Potential at Birkbeck – University of London
- We Love Soul meets ActiveLove Roof Terrace BBQ Ft. Ingrid
- Easy – Healthy – Delicious at Rachel’s Kitchen
- Last Frame Smartphone Film Festival
- Lynn Ruth Miller and Ben Clover at Comedy Cabin
- An Orchestral Rendition of Kanye West
- The Dark Eighties: Cult 80s Hit Party
- Century Twenty Design Shows – Midcentury Modern Furniture and Homeware Fair
Culture Shock: Two sides of a Coin by The British Egyptian Society
An audience with Ian Gray, OBE and Hatem Dowidar, CEO Etisalat International.
Leading a big organization is no easy job, but doing it in a different culture and business context is a whole different ball game.
Join us on 15th March for an insightful evening with two inspirational leaders; Ian Gray, OBE, Chairman of British Egyptian Chamber of Commerce and former CEO of Vodafone Egypt and Hatem Dowidar, CEO of Etisalat International also former CEO of Vodafone Egypt.
They will share their stories and insight on leadership at home and abroad and provide tips and recommendations on how to operate successfully in a different business context.
The session will be moderated by Dina Soliman-Pedersen, a business executive and a BES board member.
Culture Shock: Two sides of a Coin by The British Egyptian Society will be held on Friday 15th of March 2019.
Business | Culture Shock: Two sides of a Coin