- Curator’s talk with Ellen Greig
- Start Selling Online Without Buying Products – Dropshipping Ecommerce E-commerce
- A Day on Potential at Birkbeck – University of London
- We Love Soul meets ActiveLove Roof Terrace BBQ Ft. Ingrid
- Easy – Healthy – Delicious at Rachel’s Kitchen
- Last Frame Smartphone Film Festival
- Lynn Ruth Miller and Ben Clover at Comedy Cabin
- An Orchestral Rendition of Kanye West
- The Dark Eighties: Cult 80s Hit Party
- Century Twenty Design Shows – Midcentury Modern Furniture and Homeware Fair
Crafty Fox Market at Mercato Metropolitano
Crafty Fox Market is London’s most loved handmade marketplace – an escape from the high street and a great place to discover accessible, modern craft.
Visit our monthly market on the 1st weekend (Sat & Sun) of every month at Mercato Metropolitano (42 Newington Causeway, London, SE1 6DR). Tube: Elephant & Castle / Borough
FREE entry, children welcome, dog-friendly.
Visitors can meet our selection of traders, take part in creative workshops and enjoy lunch or a snack from one of the many street-food vendors. Items for sale will include art prints, jewellery, cards, homewares, clothing and gifts.
Crafty Fox Market at Mercato Metropolitano will start on Saturday 6th of April 2019.
Culture | Crafty Fox Market at Mercato Metropolitano