- Curator’s talk with Ellen Greig
- Start Selling Online Without Buying Products – Dropshipping Ecommerce E-commerce
- A Day on Potential at Birkbeck – University of London
- We Love Soul meets ActiveLove Roof Terrace BBQ Ft. Ingrid
- Easy – Healthy – Delicious at Rachel’s Kitchen
- Last Frame Smartphone Film Festival
- Lynn Ruth Miller and Ben Clover at Comedy Cabin
- An Orchestral Rendition of Kanye West
- The Dark Eighties: Cult 80s Hit Party
- Century Twenty Design Shows – Midcentury Modern Furniture and Homeware Fair
Cracking the Code of Who You Are
A powerful two-day workshop that empowers you be more effective in living the life you want.
This workshop is an opportunity for you to dive deep into the exploration of who you really are; why you act and feel the way you do; and how you can cultivate different, more effective ways of being.
During the workshop, we will explore your report and what it means for you, using the following steps:
- What does it mean?
What is my reality? Who am I? What is happening in my life? What are the motivations for my behaviour patterns? What are my fears, values and self-limiting beliefs?
- So what?
What does this mean for me? What is the impact on my world, my relationships, and my sense of self? How am I holding myself back? How are my relationships being affected? What do I want to change?
- Now what?
What can I do to continue growing and becoming my best self? How can I build on my gifts and balance my weaknesses? How can I focus effort on strategies that will help most?
What will you get from the workshop?
This workshop will give you a better understanding yourself and your world, offering suggestions and tools to help you create a more empowered and fulfilling life.
In particular, you will:
- receive a 20-page report that highlights powerful insights about your personality type, shining an light on both your potential and your challenges
- gain a better understanding of the subconscious programmes that drive how you feel and behave in life
- discover the unique and powerful gifts you offer to the world and help you learn how to balance and bring out your authentic self
- learn new strategies for living your life to the fullest
- better understand why some other people can behave so differently to you and how you can improve your relationships with them
- meet like-minded people who feel passionate about their personal growth
We are running this workshop for the very first time, but here are a few testimonials from clients who attended other workshops with us:
“I’ve had a really inspiring day. It was great to talk through ideas with like minded people in a safe environment. The workshop is an amazing investment in yourself.”
– Carol Graham, ex financial services
“Great for turning dreams into realities.”
– Executive Director, Investment Banking
“An excellent day and opportunity to take a good look at life. Hans was both challenging and kind while leading us forward.”
– Linds Bird, Assistant Headteacher
“I have left Hans’ workshop feeling very motivated & inspired and would highly recommend it to anyone looking for a change in their life.”
– Office Manager, Hedgefund
“SMART goals aren’t just about achieving business goals. Hans helped me understand the value of using SMART goals in my personal life and to set goals that were aligned with my personal values.”
– Nicholas Ayre, MD Home Fusion Property Search
“Hans is a great and dynamic coach. He facilitated his course with a group of motivated participants enabling us with clear vision and goals to move forward with. Highly recommend him for 1-2-1 coaching and in a group environment.”
– Brad McCaw, Management Consultant
Cracking the Code of Who You Are will be held Saturday 23rd February 2019.
Health | Cracking the Code of Who You Are