- Freud in Prison by Freud Museum London
- Free From Festival London UK’s 1st Gluten, Dairy & Refined Sugar Free
- Ye Vagabonds at the Lexington
- Pop Up Africa’s – Africa at Spitalfields 2019
- Cornish rock trio William The Conqueror heading to London’s The Lexington
- Scott Lavene – Unveils sci-fi ‘Superclean’ Video
- The Twang return with brand new single Everytime
- Frankie Lee – Celebrates the release of ‘Stillwater’ at Omeara this month
- Thinking on Sunday: Women of Westminster – The MPs Who Changed Politics
- Memory: short films Session
Contiki Holiday Clothes Swap at Contiki
Do you recycle? Use a reusable coffee cup? Avoid single use plastic? Most of us are making conscious decisions to help the environment, 97% of millennials to be exact.
But that figure seems to decrease when we are purchasing clothes or travelling.
Contiki has partnered with #LoveNotLandfill to bring you a Holiday Clothes Swap to stock up your holiday wardrobe – sustainably (and for free!)
Join us at the Contiki Basement for cocktails, vegan treats, a panel discussion on sustainable fashion and of course, the swap.
All you need to bring is a small bag of pre-loved clothes.
Our panel includes:
- Venetia Falconer – Instagram influencer & sustainability advocate
- Agatha Lintott – Antibad Store founder
- Carry Somers – Co-founder of Fashion Revolution
Contiki Holiday Clothes Swap at Contiki Basement will be held on Tuesday 12th of March 2019 on Contiki.
Fashion | Contiki Holiday Clothes Swap