- Curator’s talk with Ellen Greig
- Start Selling Online Without Buying Products – Dropshipping Ecommerce E-commerce
- A Day on Potential at Birkbeck – University of London
- We Love Soul meets ActiveLove Roof Terrace BBQ Ft. Ingrid
- Easy – Healthy – Delicious at Rachel’s Kitchen
- Last Frame Smartphone Film Festival
- Lynn Ruth Miller and Ben Clover at Comedy Cabin
- An Orchestral Rendition of Kanye West
- The Dark Eighties: Cult 80s Hit Party
- Century Twenty Design Shows – Midcentury Modern Furniture and Homeware Fair
Contiki Holiday Clothes Swap at Contiki
Do you recycle? Use a reusable coffee cup? Avoid single use plastic? Most of us are making conscious decisions to help the environment, 97% of millennials to be exact.
But that figure seems to decrease when we are purchasing clothes or travelling.
Contiki has partnered with #LoveNotLandfill to bring you a Holiday Clothes Swap to stock up your holiday wardrobe – sustainably (and for free!)
Join us at the Contiki Basement for cocktails, vegan treats, a panel discussion on sustainable fashion and of course, the swap.
All you need to bring is a small bag of pre-loved clothes.
Our panel includes:
- Venetia Falconer – Instagram influencer & sustainability advocate
- Agatha Lintott – Antibad Store founder
- Carry Somers – Co-founder of Fashion Revolution
Contiki Holiday Clothes Swap at Contiki Basement will be held on Tuesday 12th of March 2019 on Contiki.
Fashion | Contiki Holiday Clothes Swap