- Bat The Father, Rabbit The Son Written and performed by Donal O’Kelly
- Feeding Time: an event by and for young people aged 14 to 19
- Secret Sunrise London – Earth Hour Global Dance at Southbank Observation Place
- Movies, Memories, Magic at the iconic Cinema Museum
- Indian Hatha Yoga, Pranayama & Mantra With Ravi Dixit
- Kanan Gill Live – Central London at Greenwood Theatre
- Mobo Award-Winning Club Rotation Returns To Subterania
- Rave Rituals Saturday Rave
- Performance by Adam Christensen at Camdens Art Centre
- Paint like Picasso! Shoreditch
Contiki Holiday Clothes Swap at Contiki
Do you recycle? Use a reusable coffee cup? Avoid single use plastic? Most of us are making conscious decisions to help the environment, 97% of millennials to be exact.
But that figure seems to decrease when we are purchasing clothes or travelling.
Contiki has partnered with #LoveNotLandfill to bring you a Holiday Clothes Swap to stock up your holiday wardrobe – sustainably (and for free!)
Join us at the Contiki Basement for cocktails, vegan treats, a panel discussion on sustainable fashion and of course, the swap.
All you need to bring is a small bag of pre-loved clothes.
Our panel includes:
- Venetia Falconer – Instagram influencer & sustainability advocate
- Agatha Lintott – Antibad Store founder
- Carry Somers – Co-founder of Fashion Revolution
Contiki Holiday Clothes Swap at Contiki Basement will be held on Tuesday 12th of March 2019 on Contiki.
Fashion | Contiki Holiday Clothes Swap