- Bat The Father, Rabbit The Son Written and performed by Donal O’Kelly
- Feeding Time: an event by and for young people aged 14 to 19
- Secret Sunrise London – Earth Hour Global Dance at Southbank Observation Place
- Movies, Memories, Magic at the iconic Cinema Museum
- Indian Hatha Yoga, Pranayama & Mantra With Ravi Dixit
- Kanan Gill Live – Central London at Greenwood Theatre
- Mobo Award-Winning Club Rotation Returns To Subterania
- Rave Rituals Saturday Rave
- Performance by Adam Christensen at Camdens Art Centre
- Paint like Picasso! Shoreditch
Comedy Unleashed – Scott Capurro & Konstantin Kisin
London’s free-thinking comedy club starts the new year with….
“Arch and acidic in his baiting of audience sensibilities”
“Only in a Capurro gig do you realise how childish and tame all the other supposedly transgressive stand-ups on the circuit really are. Some of his remarks, about the Qur’an in particular, do seem inadvisably brave. And yet he is no bigot.”
Left-leaning liberal American that uses the blackest humour to make the unpalatable, palatable Broadway Baby.
Co-writer of Jonathan Pie and co-founder of Comedy Unleashed.
“Fantastically funny” GQ Magazine “One of the country’s most exciting comedic talents”
– Gay Times
Konstantin caused a media storm when he refused to sign a university ‘behavioural agreement’ banning his from any jokes which could be considered ‘trans / xeno / homo / islamo / whatever phobic’.
At Comedy Unleashed, he can say what he likes. If it’s funny, it’s funny. You be the judge.
‘Jet black, funny and unsettling’ Chortle
Comedy Unleashed at Backyard Comedy Club, Tuesday 8th January 2019.
Entertainment | Backyard Comedy Club