- Grand Final MISS USSR UK 2019
- Boneca 6th Birthday X Mayan Warrior
- Mixmag Live 2019 Tour w/ Helena Hauff
- Shoreditch Vintage Kilo Sale
- Vaisakhi Festival at London Trafalgar Square
- Back to Black: Celebrating Amy Winehouse at The Blues Kitchen – Brixton
- Don’t miss Uniqlo Tate Lates April 2019
- Stanley Kubrick Exhibition in London at The Design Museum
- The Handmaiden [Extended Edition]
- Discover the Art of Jazz & Poetry in a Floating Bookshop
Clerkenwell Vintage Fashion Fair at Freemasons Hall
The next edition of Clerkenwell Vintage Fashion Fair takes place on Sunday 7th April, marking nearly a decade since its founding and making it one of the longest-running and most respected fairs in London.
Recognising the need for the fashion capital to have a premium vintage event in Central London selling unique pieces from little known-brands to pre-loved designer labels such as Chanel, Dior, Biba, and Vivienne Westwood, Clerkenwell Vintage Fashion Fair is establishing itself as the go-to fair for fashion lovers.
Already a top destination with industry insiders including design houses, stylists, costume designers and more, our aim is to further cement ourselves as an essential service to the industry, with the important role that vintage plays within it, while also creating an enjoyable shopping experience for London’s style enthusiasts.
Fair-goers can expect to find 50 traders selling womenswear, menswear, accessories and textiles dating from the Victorian era to 1990s
Clerkenwell Vintage Fashion Fair at Freemasons Hall will be held on Sunday 7th of April 2019.
Fashion | Clerkenwell Vintage Fashion Fair