- Curator’s talk with Ellen Greig
- Start Selling Online Without Buying Products – Dropshipping Ecommerce E-commerce
- A Day on Potential at Birkbeck – University of London
- We Love Soul meets ActiveLove Roof Terrace BBQ Ft. Ingrid
- Easy – Healthy – Delicious at Rachel’s Kitchen
- Last Frame Smartphone Film Festival
- Lynn Ruth Miller and Ben Clover at Comedy Cabin
- An Orchestral Rendition of Kanye West
- The Dark Eighties: Cult 80s Hit Party
- Century Twenty Design Shows – Midcentury Modern Furniture and Homeware Fair
Clerkenwell Vintage Fashion Fair at Freemasons Hall
The next edition of Clerkenwell Vintage Fashion Fair takes place on Sunday 7th April, marking nearly a decade since its founding and making it one of the longest-running and most respected fairs in London.
Recognising the need for the fashion capital to have a premium vintage event in Central London selling unique pieces from little known-brands to pre-loved designer labels such as Chanel, Dior, Biba, and Vivienne Westwood, Clerkenwell Vintage Fashion Fair is establishing itself as the go-to fair for fashion lovers.
Already a top destination with industry insiders including design houses, stylists, costume designers and more, our aim is to further cement ourselves as an essential service to the industry, with the important role that vintage plays within it, while also creating an enjoyable shopping experience for London’s style enthusiasts.
Fair-goers can expect to find 50 traders selling womenswear, menswear, accessories and textiles dating from the Victorian era to 1990s
Clerkenwell Vintage Fashion Fair at Freemasons Hall will be held on Sunday 7th of April 2019.
Fashion | Clerkenwell Vintage Fashion Fair