- Curator’s talk with Ellen Greig
- Start Selling Online Without Buying Products – Dropshipping Ecommerce E-commerce
- A Day on Potential at Birkbeck – University of London
- We Love Soul meets ActiveLove Roof Terrace BBQ Ft. Ingrid
- Easy – Healthy – Delicious at Rachel’s Kitchen
- Last Frame Smartphone Film Festival
- Lynn Ruth Miller and Ben Clover at Comedy Cabin
- An Orchestral Rendition of Kanye West
- The Dark Eighties: Cult 80s Hit Party
- Century Twenty Design Shows – Midcentury Modern Furniture and Homeware Fair
Cirque Du Soleil Toruk | London 2019
Cirque du Soleil’s new touring show Toruk – The First Flight will make its UK debut next June, stopping at the O2 In London.
Inspired by James Cameron’s record-breaking Avatar film and with creative input from the director and experts from the production, the show is a visual effects spectacular where the world of Pandora is depicted through multimedia projections, set-pieces, the largest collection of puppetry in Cirque du Soleil history, and the circus performers who bring to life the Na’vi. Cameron said:
“Avatar is really meant to be a celebration of human motion and human emotion and Cirque is able to capture that absolutely perfectly, because it’s all about human performance and physicality. It makes you feel alive to watch these performers.”
Cirque Du Soleil Toruk | London 2019 starts on Wednesday 26 June 2019.
Entertainment | Cirque Du Soleil Toruk | London 2019