- Curator’s talk with Ellen Greig
- Start Selling Online Without Buying Products – Dropshipping Ecommerce E-commerce
- A Day on Potential at Birkbeck – University of London
- We Love Soul meets ActiveLove Roof Terrace BBQ Ft. Ingrid
- Easy – Healthy – Delicious at Rachel’s Kitchen
- Last Frame Smartphone Film Festival
- Lynn Ruth Miller and Ben Clover at Comedy Cabin
- An Orchestral Rendition of Kanye West
- The Dark Eighties: Cult 80s Hit Party
- Century Twenty Design Shows – Midcentury Modern Furniture and Homeware Fair
Cider vs Cheese at The Cheese Bar
Join The Cider Box & The Cheese Bar for a real cider vs. real cheese showdown!
We’ll take you on a tutored tasting tour of 5 fine British ciders, pairing them with 5 of the best British cheeses, and discussing their provenance, terroir, heritage and craft.
Then we’ll wash it all down with a Somerset Cider Brandy toast!
The workshop will last around 2 hours.
About The Cider Box
The Cider Box supply real cider direct from producers across the UK to the trade and public. Working closely with traditional and craft cidermakers, they’re on a mission to eradicate poorly described drinks, masquarading as cider, and give the people what they really want – full juice, no nonsense cider, loaded with magic, history and passion.
About The Cheese Bar
The Cheese Bar is dedicated to celebrating the best of British cheese. We’re the only fully cheese-focused restaurant in London, with our flagship restaurant in the heart of Camden Market. All our dishes are freshly made with locally sourced ingredients, & each contains at least one of our favourite British cheeses.;
Cider vs Cheese at The Cheese Bar on Tuesday 26th of March 2019.
Food & Drink | Cider vs Cheese at The Cheese Bar