- Cornish rock trio William The Conqueror heading to London’s The Lexington
- Scott Lavene – Unveils sci-fi ‘Superclean’ Video
- The Twang return with brand new single Everytime
- Frankie Lee – Celebrates the release of ‘Stillwater’ at Omeara this month
- Thinking on Sunday: Women of Westminster – The MPs Who Changed Politics
- Memory: short films Session
- LARC Film Club x SWARM Festival of Resistance
- Best Baguette London 2019 – La finale
- Feminist Book Fortnight: Rebecca Tamás & Lucy Mercer
- JORDAN with Cathi Unsworth Defying Gravity
Christmas Day in London 2018 – The West End Tour
Magical, special, unique – a truly unusual way to spend Christmas Day in London. If you have never seen London almost empty, this is really the only opportunity to do so all year. A really memorable tour for locals and visitors.
Christmas Day morning is the one time of the year when London is effectively closed, quiet and empty. Our route is designed to take in many of London’s most iconic sights at their most eerily deserted and finish with the streets a little busier but full of festive cheer.
We meet before dawn, at 5.45am at Admiralty Arch, setting off at 6am. We will walk through the West End, Mayfair and Soho and almost certainly be pretty much the only people in Trafalgar Square, Covent Garden, Piccadilly Circus, Oxford Street and Regent Street.
As the sun comes up we will finish at a cafe where we can all enjoy a coffee and breakfast.
As well as the familiar sights, you will see and hear about plenty of things that aren’t in the guidebooks and wherever possible I’ll customise the walk to include the interests of everyone in the group.
There will be a break and plenty of complimentary festive treats during the morning.
Entertainment | West End