- Curator’s talk with Ellen Greig
- Start Selling Online Without Buying Products – Dropshipping Ecommerce E-commerce
- A Day on Potential at Birkbeck – University of London
- We Love Soul meets ActiveLove Roof Terrace BBQ Ft. Ingrid
- Easy – Healthy – Delicious at Rachel’s Kitchen
- Last Frame Smartphone Film Festival
- Lynn Ruth Miller and Ben Clover at Comedy Cabin
- An Orchestral Rendition of Kanye West
- The Dark Eighties: Cult 80s Hit Party
- Century Twenty Design Shows – Midcentury Modern Furniture and Homeware Fair
Chinese brush painting workshop at William Morris Gallery
Get inspired by our Cultural Revolution exhibition and learn how to paint some of the most renowned motifs in Chinese painting such as plum blossom, the egret and traditional Chinese landscapes.
Led by Margaret Wall, Chinese brush painting artist and tutor.
All materials provided.
Lunch not included. Participants can use the Gallery’s Tea Room or bring a packed lunch.
Chinese brush painting workshop will be held at William Morris Gallery Saturday 2nd February 2019.
Culture | Chinese brush painting workshop