- Curator’s talk with Ellen Greig
- Start Selling Online Without Buying Products – Dropshipping Ecommerce E-commerce
- A Day on Potential at Birkbeck – University of London
- We Love Soul meets ActiveLove Roof Terrace BBQ Ft. Ingrid
- Easy – Healthy – Delicious at Rachel’s Kitchen
- Last Frame Smartphone Film Festival
- Lynn Ruth Miller and Ben Clover at Comedy Cabin
- An Orchestral Rendition of Kanye West
- The Dark Eighties: Cult 80s Hit Party
- Century Twenty Design Shows – Midcentury Modern Furniture and Homeware Fair
Charity Laughter Playshop
Feeling stressed and in need of relaxation? Do you want to see more smiles when you look in the mirror? Do you need more joy in your life? Do you know how highly contagious laughter is, or how powerful it can be for lifting our mood? Do you want to feel relaxed, revitalised, energised, rejuvenated, happy and connected to others?
Join us at a laughter playshop and feel the real power of laughter!
And as they say:
- A laugh a day keeps the doctor away.
This group uses:
- -playful activities
- -and, of course, laughter
All of this creates a strong group dynamic that will make you feel relaxed and connected with others, positive, happy and less serious! Enjoy our contagious laughter. Be more present in your life. Connect with people who want to laugh with you. Be more relaxed with this spontaneous and positive group.
All participants are invited to stay after the session to socialise, this group is beneficial for people of all ages and all backgrounds.
About your facilitator
Ellie K. has been running laughter yoga sessions since March 2013. She is certified as laughter yoga leader by Dr. Medan Kataria, the founder of Laughter Yoga. She has 7 years of experience running games and activities for various youth groups.
“I love this group because it helped me to break out of my shell and be more spontaneous.”
–Johanna Vistock, Stockbroker.
“This group is a fantastic opportunity to laugh and make friends. I am there every week!”
– Tom Davis, Architect
“I really look forward to the sessions, they are the highlight of my week.”
– Ahmed Adam, Software Engineer
“Ellie is such a great facilitator. I have been in different Meetup groups, and this is by far the best one.”
– Amy Carera, Massage therapist
“I have been struggling with stress and anxiety at work and this group made feel relaxed and calm for the first time in ages.”
– Attila Forse, Chef
“I met all my good friends in London in this group. I recommend this group to anyone who wants to meet new and positive people.”
– Lizzy Rentre, Barister
“This group is beautiful and has great energy!”
– Lucy Jones, Student
Charity Laughter Playshop will be held at The Canvas: Cafe & Creative Venue Tuesday 5th February 2019.
Health | Charity Laughter Playshop