- Curator’s talk with Ellen Greig
- Start Selling Online Without Buying Products – Dropshipping Ecommerce E-commerce
- A Day on Potential at Birkbeck – University of London
- We Love Soul meets ActiveLove Roof Terrace BBQ Ft. Ingrid
- Easy – Healthy – Delicious at Rachel’s Kitchen
- Last Frame Smartphone Film Festival
- Lynn Ruth Miller and Ben Clover at Comedy Cabin
- An Orchestral Rendition of Kanye West
- The Dark Eighties: Cult 80s Hit Party
- Century Twenty Design Shows – Midcentury Modern Furniture and Homeware Fair
Celebrate our Human Rights: London
This Spring we will be celebrating our Human Rights together at Public Meetings in Birmingham, London, Liverpool and Manchester.
To mark the twentieth year of the Human Rights Act we’ll be hosting incredible speakers, including some of the ordinary people who have used the Act in their fight for justice.
The Human Rights Act is the unsung hero of UK life, holding powerful people and institutions to account when ordinary people are let down. Please join us at an event near you, to learn more about how the Human Rights Act has positively impacted all of our lives and to celebrate our human rights together now.
The speakers at this event will include Sophie Howes from the British Institute of Human Rights and Celia Peachey, who used the Human Rights Act to hold the police to account when her mum was murdered.
Watch Celia’s story – What happens when the police fail us
Supported by Amnesty International, British Institute of Human Rights, Equality and Diversity Forum, Liberty, Rights Info and Stonewall.
Celebrate our Human Rights: London will be held at King’s College London, Bush House on Thursday 7th March 2019.
Culture | Celebrate our Human Rights: London