- Curator’s talk with Ellen Greig
- Start Selling Online Without Buying Products – Dropshipping Ecommerce E-commerce
- A Day on Potential at Birkbeck – University of London
- We Love Soul meets ActiveLove Roof Terrace BBQ Ft. Ingrid
- Easy – Healthy – Delicious at Rachel’s Kitchen
- Last Frame Smartphone Film Festival
- Lynn Ruth Miller and Ben Clover at Comedy Cabin
- An Orchestral Rendition of Kanye West
- The Dark Eighties: Cult 80s Hit Party
- Century Twenty Design Shows – Midcentury Modern Furniture and Homeware Fair
Cedric Burnside at The Blues Kitchen – Camden
A true master of the blues comes to Camden.
Cedric Burnside was born in to a family of blues greats, most notably his grandfather RL Burnside who brought him up in Holly Springs, Mississippi.
Now a Grammy nominated bluesman himself, Cedric’s latest album ‘Benton County Relic’ offers a deep baring of the soul, layered heavily with tales of his life in Mississippi… “The blues is about surviving through those hard times, telling the world what you’ve been through, and how you came out of it.”
“It’s who I am, what I am. I am Hill country blues.”
Cedric Burnside at The Blues Kitchen – Camden will be held Thursday 14th February 2019.
Music | Cedric Burnside at The Blues Kitchen – Camden