- Curator’s talk with Ellen Greig
- Start Selling Online Without Buying Products – Dropshipping Ecommerce E-commerce
- A Day on Potential at Birkbeck – University of London
- We Love Soul meets ActiveLove Roof Terrace BBQ Ft. Ingrid
- Easy – Healthy – Delicious at Rachel’s Kitchen
- Last Frame Smartphone Film Festival
- Lynn Ruth Miller and Ben Clover at Comedy Cabin
- An Orchestral Rendition of Kanye West
- The Dark Eighties: Cult 80s Hit Party
- Century Twenty Design Shows – Midcentury Modern Furniture and Homeware Fair
Food & Drink
Rachel’s Kitchen cookery classes are hands-on lessons where you’ll learn cookery skills, while rolling up your...
For one night only, the UK’s top wine experts Oz Clarke, Olly Smith and Susy Atkins...
As part of Urban Food Fortnight we want to celebrate honey that is produced in Bermondsey...
More Food & Drink News
London Black Food Festival
Black macaron, black cake, black sesame ice cream, just to name a few, the...
- Posted September 16, 2019
A Fragrant Safari With Mr. Fogg’s
Step into a safari style oasis at Mr Fogg’s Society of Exploration and discover...
- Posted August 28, 2019
2019 – 30th Ealing Beer Festival
This years festival features over 500 real ales, ciders, perries, wines and imported foreign...
- Posted July 4, 2019
Vegan Nights 4th July
Vegan Nights returns on the 4th July with its wildest edition yet; bringing you...
- Posted June 29, 2019
Food Fortnight Launch Party
Remember the 90s – bucket hats and mixtapes, bangin’ tunes and baggy jeans? We’re...
- Posted June 21, 2019
Costa Coffee signs world-leading pledge to slash food waste by 2030
Costa Coffee has signed up to the government’s pledge to help halve food waste...
- Posted June 15, 2019
Free From Festival London UK’s 1st Gluten, Dairy & Refined Sugar Free
Welcome to the Free From Festival London. Free From Festival is UK’s 1st Food...
- Posted May 21, 2019