- Curator’s talk with Ellen Greig
- Start Selling Online Without Buying Products – Dropshipping Ecommerce E-commerce
- A Day on Potential at Birkbeck – University of London
- We Love Soul meets ActiveLove Roof Terrace BBQ Ft. Ingrid
- Easy – Healthy – Delicious at Rachel’s Kitchen
- Last Frame Smartphone Film Festival
- Lynn Ruth Miller and Ben Clover at Comedy Cabin
- An Orchestral Rendition of Kanye West
- The Dark Eighties: Cult 80s Hit Party
- Century Twenty Design Shows – Midcentury Modern Furniture and Homeware Fair
Can’t see the trees for the woods
Trees hold substantial cultural, spiritual, and economic significance in nearly every society around the world. Fauna & Flora International (FFI) has dedicated decades of work to champion megaflora in their conservation efforts, in order to better protect trees and the habitats they depend on from the threat of extinction.
Join FFI vice president, Kew-trained botanist and broadcaster James Wong, who will provide his perspective on trees as part of a larger ecosystem, alongside FFI staff and our partners from Madagascar and the Caribbean who will discuss the scope of FFI’s work protecting tree species around the world.
The event Can’t see the trees for the woods will be held at Kings Place on Tuesday 12th of March 2019.
Business | Can’t see the trees for the woods