- Curator’s talk with Ellen Greig
- Start Selling Online Without Buying Products – Dropshipping Ecommerce E-commerce
- A Day on Potential at Birkbeck – University of London
- We Love Soul meets ActiveLove Roof Terrace BBQ Ft. Ingrid
- Easy – Healthy – Delicious at Rachel’s Kitchen
- Last Frame Smartphone Film Festival
- Lynn Ruth Miller and Ben Clover at Comedy Cabin
- An Orchestral Rendition of Kanye West
- The Dark Eighties: Cult 80s Hit Party
- Century Twenty Design Shows – Midcentury Modern Furniture and Homeware Fair
Camden Vintage Furniture Flea
Voted ‘Best Fair’ by the Vintage Guide to London & the go-to place for the old-world home, The Vintage Furniture Flea returns to Camden!
Atomic-prints to ornaments, cushions, crockery and glass – our homes are as retro as our wardrobes nowadays!
Doing away with expensive replicas and focusing on quality and affordability, the Flea provides an antidote; a celebration of mid-century living from the 50s and beyond, the event offers up top vintage traders, all offering furniture and homewares without costing the earth.
With traders coming from all over the UK, expect to see the eclectic:chairs, tables and more by giants like Ercol and G-Plan, barware and kitchenalia, textiles and fabrics, sewing machines, cameras, record players and radios, cocktail glasses and figurines, posters and magazines, lampshades, mirrors and more – from toys to telephones, ceramics to lighting, no box is left unticked.
Camden Vintage Furniture Flea will be held at Cecil Sharp House on Sunday 7th of April 2019.
Entertainment | Camden Vintage Furniture Flea