- Met prepares for Pride in London celebrations
- Transport for London reports record high levels of cycling in the capital
- Luxury Fashion and Jewellery Pop-up at Morton’s Private Members Club
- 2019 – 30th Ealing Beer Festival
- Contemplate – free art exhibition exploring identity through food
- Olympia live at The Old Blue Last
- Life Goes On – Free Screening
- Secondhand Furniture sale
- Bubble Rush – Avery Hill Park
- Innervisions Festival | Janet Kay & Carroll Thompson
Caballero & JeanJass will perform at The Jazz Cafe
Belgian rap has lived for many years in the shadow of its imposing French big brother. But over the last three, four years, we’ve seen new hip-hop from the black, yellow and red generation, including Damso, Roméo Elvis, Hamza and even the Flemish Woodie Smalls.
Another part of this new wave is the duo of Barcelona native Caballero and Charleroi-based Jassim aka JeanJass, united by the rather active label BackintheDayz and a furious desire to join their talents.
After a lot of feature appearances and some personal projects (Les Corbeaux and the hit track ‘Pharaon Blanc’ for Caballero and the Exodarap collective and a solo album called JeanJass Goldman for JeanJass), they released the EP Double Hélice in early 2016.
The project is a fusion of their emceeing knowhow, their talent as producers and their great stage presence, shown off during a never-ending tour of the largest national festivals (Dour, Les Ardentes, Couleur Café, Esperanzah) and the French-speaking world (Switzerland, Montréal), as well as the Parisian Eldorado.
Caballero & JeanJass will perform at The Jazz Cafe on Wednesday 24th of April 2019.
» More information here «
Music | Caballero & JeanJass will perform at The Jazz Cafe