- Curator’s talk with Ellen Greig
- Start Selling Online Without Buying Products – Dropshipping Ecommerce E-commerce
- A Day on Potential at Birkbeck – University of London
- We Love Soul meets ActiveLove Roof Terrace BBQ Ft. Ingrid
- Easy – Healthy – Delicious at Rachel’s Kitchen
- Last Frame Smartphone Film Festival
- Lynn Ruth Miller and Ben Clover at Comedy Cabin
- An Orchestral Rendition of Kanye West
- The Dark Eighties: Cult 80s Hit Party
- Century Twenty Design Shows – Midcentury Modern Furniture and Homeware Fair
Building Culture in the Age of Flexible Working
When considering career changes or job opportunities, flexible working is increasingly a top priority amongst employees, in fact, 3rd most important according to our research.
But so is culture.
A strong culture not only retains and motivates employees with a sense of belonging and purpose but is also a key part of how companies market themselves to job seekers. Without a strong culture where employees are immersed in the brand ethos a brand in the 21st Century will not survive.
So as remote working grows and businesses turn to flexible workers in huge numbers, how can they ensure their culture and business values are not jeopardized? How do you build and conserve culture in this age of flexible working? How do you ensure employees engage with your brand? And with each other?
Free beer, nibbles, networking and to hear from business leaders and people professionals on how they’ve built a brilliant culture and engaged their employees whilst promoting flexible working.
- Bobbi Nicholson – People Operations Lead at Monzo
- Alistair Fraser – Co-founder at The People Collective. Ex-Nested and Qubit
- 6.30pm Arrival
- 7.00pm Introduction
- 7.15pm Panel Discussion
- 8.00pm Drinks and Networking
Tempo is an intelligent, video-based hiring platform, transforming the ways companies hire. Since launch in May 2017 we’ve worked with more than 1,500 companies, including the likes of Uber, Monzo and Boston Consulting Group and been featured in the Startups100, Forbes and The Sunday Times.
WeWork is the platform for creators. We provide the space, community and services you need to create your life’s work. To learn more about WeWork’s community and memberships in London, call us at 0203 695 4926 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Building Culture in the Age of Flexible Working will be held at WeWork, Bishopsgate Tuesday 19th February 2019.
Business | Building Culture in the Age of Flexible Working