- Met prepares for Pride in London celebrations
- Transport for London reports record high levels of cycling in the capital
- Luxury Fashion and Jewellery Pop-up at Morton’s Private Members Club
- 2019 – 30th Ealing Beer Festival
- Contemplate – free art exhibition exploring identity through food
- Olympia live at The Old Blue Last
- Life Goes On – Free Screening
- Secondhand Furniture sale
- Bubble Rush – Avery Hill Park
- Innervisions Festival | Janet Kay & Carroll Thompson
Building a Successful Fashion Brand
Do you have an idea for a brand but don’t know where to start? Or perhaps you’ve started and not sure which direction to go from here? This inspirational day will cover everything you need to launch and grow a fashion brand.
From designing to delivery & everything else in between!
You’ll start with a workshop on spotting trends, how to find exciting inspiration & how to document your ideas in a creative way. You will then make a product mood board tailored specifically to your brand with Joanne who provided trend guides & product development advice for the 5,000 sellers at notonthehighstreet.com.
After a short break we will dive straight into sourcing with Elizabeth, a retail buyer & design manager who has worked for Next, Miss Selfridge & George @ Asda kidswear. You’ll learn everything from finding a factory that is right for your brand, how to build supplier relations when working with small quantities & negotiating costings to improve profitability. You will also be given a script of questions to take away with you that will give structure to your meetings with the factories going forward!
You’ll then enjoy a yummy lunch on us to keep your creative energy going for the day.
Catherine will then take you through the steps to make sure your brand makes MONEY! Whether that’s budget planning, pricing architecture, range building and margins – Catherine, with experience in managing brands worth over £150 million, will explain it really clearly in a way that everyone can understand.
You will walk away feeling focussed with a clear action list on what to do in order to take your brand forward in the right direction!
- ‘really useful overview of how to get started’
- ‘i feel much more informed about what the start up is going to entail’
- ‘really friendly day with lots of space to ask questions’
- ‘great to connect with other people who are in a similar position’
- ‘the speakers were really knowledgable in their specialist fields’
By bringing your 100% and willingness to start or grow your brand, we will give you a day to remember. This is for you if you are ready to take the next step and push yourself to bring your brand to life!
Building a Successful Fashion Brand event will be held at ebtd showrom – Walthamstow Saturday 12th January 2019.
Business | Building a Successful Fashion Brand