- Met prepares for Pride in London celebrations
- Transport for London reports record high levels of cycling in the capital
- Luxury Fashion and Jewellery Pop-up at Morton’s Private Members Club
- 2019 – 30th Ealing Beer Festival
- Contemplate – free art exhibition exploring identity through food
- Olympia live at The Old Blue Last
- Life Goes On – Free Screening
- Secondhand Furniture sale
- Bubble Rush – Avery Hill Park
- Innervisions Festival | Janet Kay & Carroll Thompson
Bubble Rush – Avery Hill Park
Bubble Rush is returning to Avery Hill Park and we would love for you to join us!
There’s no place like foam!
Bubble Rush is a fun run like no other! You’ll start in a sea of foam, and as you go around the course you’ll encounter four Bubble Stations pumping out different coloured bubbles.
Bubble Rush is open to everyone!
- – A 5km fun run, it is a 2.5km route so you can choose to run it once if you would prefer!
- – Run through walls of 4ft bubbles along the route
- – Live entertainment throughout the day
- – A free Bubble Rush t-shirt and medal
The race isn’t timed – so you can run, walk, jog or toddle around the course and enjoy the colourful bubbles and party atmosphere.
Bubble Rush – Avery Hill Park Sunday 7 July 2019.
Entertainment | Bubble Rush – Avery Hill Park