- Curator’s talk with Ellen Greig
- Start Selling Online Without Buying Products – Dropshipping Ecommerce E-commerce
- A Day on Potential at Birkbeck – University of London
- We Love Soul meets ActiveLove Roof Terrace BBQ Ft. Ingrid
- Easy – Healthy – Delicious at Rachel’s Kitchen
- Last Frame Smartphone Film Festival
- Lynn Ruth Miller and Ben Clover at Comedy Cabin
- An Orchestral Rendition of Kanye West
- The Dark Eighties: Cult 80s Hit Party
- Century Twenty Design Shows – Midcentury Modern Furniture and Homeware Fair
Bubble Rush – Avery Hill Park
Bubble Rush is returning to Avery Hill Park and we would love for you to join us!
There’s no place like foam!
Bubble Rush is a fun run like no other! You’ll start in a sea of foam, and as you go around the course you’ll encounter four Bubble Stations pumping out different coloured bubbles.
Bubble Rush is open to everyone!
- – A 5km fun run, it is a 2.5km route so you can choose to run it once if you would prefer!
- – Run through walls of 4ft bubbles along the route
- – Live entertainment throughout the day
- – A free Bubble Rush t-shirt and medal
The race isn’t timed – so you can run, walk, jog or toddle around the course and enjoy the colourful bubbles and party atmosphere.
Bubble Rush – Avery Hill Park Sunday 7 July 2019.
Entertainment | Bubble Rush – Avery Hill Park