- Curator’s talk with Ellen Greig
- Start Selling Online Without Buying Products – Dropshipping Ecommerce E-commerce
- A Day on Potential at Birkbeck – University of London
- We Love Soul meets ActiveLove Roof Terrace BBQ Ft. Ingrid
- Easy – Healthy – Delicious at Rachel’s Kitchen
- Last Frame Smartphone Film Festival
- Lynn Ruth Miller and Ben Clover at Comedy Cabin
- An Orchestral Rendition of Kanye West
- The Dark Eighties: Cult 80s Hit Party
- Century Twenty Design Shows – Midcentury Modern Furniture and Homeware Fair
Bourgeois & Maurice’s Supercreeps
After their triumphant debut in 2017, intergalactic musical weirdos Bourgeois & Maurice return to Wilton’s Music Hall… and this time they’re bringing friends.
Inspired by Wilton’s long history as a place for anarchic variety performance, B&M have brought together some of the funniest, filthiest and most subversivist performers London has to offer.
Featuring acclaimed comedian, singer, actress and human Jayde Adams; post-popular prodigy Lucy McCormick, HRH the Queen of Canvey Diane Chorley, siren from South Yorkshire Myra Dubois, ludicrously talented comedy heartthrob Mawaan Rizwan and writer, director, poet and self-described ‘helium balloon in the shape of a woman’ Ginger Johnson.
Internationally acclaimed for their irreverent mix of social satire, catchy-as-hell tunes and demented glamour, Bourgeois & Maurice will present brand new songs, alongside a veritable explosion of extraterrestrial couture.
Don´t miss Bourgeois & Maurice’s Supercreeps at Wilton´s Music Hall that starts on Tuesday 2 July 2019.
Entertainment | Bourgeois & Maurice’s Supercreeps